Your wedding day will truly be one of the best days of your life.
To make sure you look your best, I would like to offer you my assistance in dressing you on the day.
I am offering this service for a few reasons:
- No doubt you will have tried your dress on a few times, and it may have a few creases here and there. Also, the photographers and videographers will take photos of it all the over house and garden before you even put it on. I will happily press or steam out any imperfections on the day.
- Your bridesmaids may not be confident or capable of lacing up a corset style dress correctly.
- I will have a sewing kit and accessories on the day in case there are any zip emergencies or otherwise.
- Sometimes there are a lot of people running around, and they are focussing on getting themselves ready. It is nice to have a personal attendant there, just for you.
I promise to:
- Arrive at the designated time
- Press or steam your wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses as required
- Assist in putting your wedding dress on; adjusting the lining and layers, zipping or lacing as per the dress style
- Have my sewing kit on hand in case of emergencies
- Be there for you – if you need a tissue or glass of water, I will get it. If you need some space, I will politely clear the room for you.
From past experience, I also know that you can feel like a bit of a cash cow with all the expenses. So with that in mind, I have a flat fee of $50 for 1 hour. However if you live further than 15kms from Hopper Crossing, please Contact Me or Request a Call Back.